Thursday, December 11, 2008

Using Drugs Supports War

I was inspired to share this beautiful 'marketing message' written by my friend Claudia Ruiz, a popular blogger for Columbia's national newspaper. Claudia has educated me a bit about how drugs have ruined her beautiful country (part of the reason she left) and how her hopes are to help people shift their thinking which just might save the beauty, cultural richness and intellectual vastness her country has to offer. Her beautiful graphic reads: "If I use drugs I support war". In the first day she's already had over 800 responses.

Now THAT'S some great marketing!

And if you don't read or write in Spanish, you can still comment in English and perhaps Claudia will translate it for you so her readers can know what English speaking residents think of her impressive 'one woman's fight for humanity' campaign.

Let her know what you think! After all, knowledge is bliss, ignorance is expensive & fear-driven.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Allison for your support and words!

    Actually the Facebook's page was created by a Colombian young man that have read my blog & saw my "educational" logo (If I Use Drugs I Support War). He then started spreading the idea to the world by creating a community group in FB. It is so great to see that it is getting more support every day! Today we have 910 members!. Just think of the effect that this message can have in our children. Hopefully it can support a more healthy future for them.

    ReplyDelete