Wednesday, September 12, 2007

I Need It Right Now! Marketing Coach to the Rescue

I've noticed that a Marketing Coach is most helpful when someone needs an answer RIGHT NOW and you can respond when they're stuck on an issue.

One of my clients, a massage therapist, is opening a new wellness center expanding her offerings with partner practitioners. Naturally, I suggested as part of her expansion strategy to let her existing clients know about her new center.

She needed to get an invitation in print today so emailed me asking for an edit check on her text. It was fine, just needed some minor tweaking which I handled just while awaiting a callback. ahhh, mission accomplished.

So what does everyone else do when they don't have a coach standing by for them? Or the answer isn't available immediately on google? I'd certainly like to have someone standing by to help me but not sure where to find this mentor.

I'm always curious on sources. After all, Knowledge is Bliss, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment